Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Suicide Solution


Drowning in a sea of despair,
I wonder if there is someone that will truly care.
Will someone hear my cry?

For if not, tonight I will die.
All is lost, I'm beyond all hope.
There is nothing in this life
with which I can cope.
I'm at the point of no return,
my will to live is gone
and my fire no longer burns.
The blackness that is now before my eyes
is where my spirit shall dwell.
There seems to be only one way to end my hell.
With a pull of the trigger, it can all end.
It's the only way to stop my soul from continuing to descend.
To leave this earth, and enter the light
seems to be the only way to end my plight.
I've done my best, but I could not stand.
The pain is far to much for me.
This is the only solution that I see.
So now it ends with a gun in my hand.
I can only hope that you will understand.

1 comment: