Monday, January 7, 2013

Dance Of The Twin Flame

As I look into your eyes, I see your light. I hold your hand in mine, and everything feels so right. We step together, to a tune only our hearts can hear. When we are with one another, there is no more fear. We speak not, but yet we know. As the tune in our hearts plays, we simply follow. We dance the dance of love and life, we smile at each other regardless if victory, toil, or strife. Time is no longer our master, as we release the binds. We flow endlessly, together forever in the universe, free of confines. As we grow older and wise, we dont look any different in each other's eyes. For to me, you are just as beautiful as when we first met. Memories takes me back to when we held each other, watching the sunset. Then to that first kiss, when we held each other, oh the bliss! In my heart, my love for you is still new. And when I look into your eyes, I see that it is the same with you. My heart is locked, and you are the only one who holds the key. When I see you smile, I know that you feel the same about me. Words are not needed, for we both speak the language of the heart and love. It is a language that others do not know like we do, for ours is from above. From realms that others rarely reach, it is not a language that one can teach. It is a language that only twin flames can know. Our hearts beat as one, our love is a continuous flow. No fear of drowning, no fear of pain. No one can assail us, their efforts will be in vain. As we stand together side by side, we will continue forever and in us, love will always abide. No one can know what we know, for those are secrets only you and I share. We show the world that the love we have is rare. As we dance the dance of the twin flames, our hearts beat as one and we are free from all care. Come and dance with me for you shall see, my twin flame you will always be.

No comments:

Post a Comment