Monday, January 7, 2013

Soul's Awakening

From darkness, a light breaks through. Rays of light beam in, and eye's begin to see. From the heaviness of void comes lightness, a feeling of being free. I feel the lift, a whooshing sound roars in my ears. The light is bright, but does not hurt my eyes. Soon everything seems to be crystal clear, a clarity I've not seen before.  And in my ears, there is no longer a roar. But words are not spoken, yet I can hear the voice inside me, yet not of me, sounds crystal clear. As the light envelops, I feel nothing but love. Inside I hear the voice say to me, " Come to me, oh child that I love". Without resistance, I float on over to the place where there is nothing but love, peace, and calmness. I hear the voice vibrate inside me, "Welcome my child. Come here beside me, stay with me awhile. Tell me of your life, what did you learn? Your knowledge, your experiences is what I yearn. Tell me of your life, and pain and suffering. Tell me how you triumphed, how in victory you came to me. Your place is here, in this land of love. Stay by my side, and let me learn of you and the lessons you were taught. Tell me how you discovered that I was here, and the power you had within. Stay here and tell me everything. I in turn will teach you the great mysteries you have yet to learn". As I took my place, questions did not need to be asked. My entire being opened up, and revealed all my past. When all was said and done, I started to learn the mysteries and wisdom, of which I could not learn on my own. Forever I will remain, this is my eternal home.

1 comment:

  1. Love this so much i just have to share xxx Thank you Eugene for such loving, wise and inspirational words poems .... I have subscribed to your post :)

    Much love and blessings ~ Amberain

    ReplyDelete