Monday, January 7, 2013

Feel The Madness

As I sit and stare, I feel it start. First the numbness, then the rapid beating of my heart. My breathing increases, back and forth my eyes dart. My brain goes into overdrive, painful thoughts flood my head. Decisions made, it's either me or someone else that will end up dead. I cant silence the many voices in my mind, I feel control slipping away. As I start to panic, my mind is
a flutter. I see things that are not there, to myself I start to mutter. I breath threats and death and despair to the innocents that are there. I feel myself slip away, the demon within is now here to stay. This demon takes all control, I fade to black as if I crawled in a hole. The pain of my mind gone wrong is beyond all compare, so come and try to fix me, if you dare. The voices I hear give me commands, I must kill and do as they command. Bloodlust is in full control, I have no choice. The pain of insanity is more severe if I disobey the voice. The sanitarium is where I need to be, locked up in there is the only way you are safe from me. They dont help, they cannot cure. Is it any benefit to me? I'm not sure. But what I do know is that they understand very well, that to keep you safe, I must be kept there while I suffer my hell. Feel my pain, feel my panic, understand for a moment my pain. For if you do, you will never look at me the same.

No comments:

Post a Comment