Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Eyes Of Love

When you look into my eyes, you can see so much. If you look deep enough, you can feel my touch. You can see my heart beat, how it races for you. You can see my blood flow, you can see how my life is being lived for you. My soul screams your name! Every moment away from you, is an eternity of sheer pain! When you look into my eyes, you'll see the tears I shed are for you. It tears me apart to see what you have been through. My eyes see what was done in the past, how we were prepared for each other, so our love would last. My eyes see the future, and what it holds. How life will be with each other, as our lives unfold. We see how things were planned, how we were guided from above. We can see everything, how it is a master plan from above. For as we look at each other, we see with the eyes of love.

1 comment:

  1. This would make an awesome wedding or handfasting vow. Great job!

    ReplyDelete