Monday, February 25, 2013

Astral Flight

As I lay in my bed at night
And slowly close my eyes
I hear a loud roar as I take flight
And I feel myself start to rise
I see my body as I float above
Soon I am flying quickly
into light and land of love
My sight is crystal clear
with a clarity I've not had before
As I near the source of light
I'm thrust through a door
My body is shining and new
Attached to a silver cord
I was filled with strength and energy
Unlike any I've had before
I heard many voices around me
But the voices were not a sound
Instead it is a vibration through me
There is nothing to fear around
I am surrounded by peace and love
And the light is very bright
But it does not hurt my eyes
My worries all take flight
Soon I feel and hear the whoosh
As I am snapped back
I am back in my body in my bed
Thoughts of what has happened
And wonder fill my head
Though perplexed trying to ponder
The events of that night
I try to get back to the astral plane
I want my soul to take flight

1 comment:

  1. no one (who has experience this) can forget the vibration and the fals of static through the mind.
    nice to remember (it's been a very long time.

    ReplyDelete